• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Doughertyyusuf

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
I am a 23 year old working locally in the Marketing field. Have lived on and off in the area since 2019, and looking to make the move permanent. Currently ISO a long term rental in or around Santa Rosa Beach. Open to moving into a home/apartment with others or having a 1 bedroom apartments/studios. If you have any openings or know anybody searching please reach out! Availability to move in around November-December.

(334) 663-1678

Lindalee

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello - I'm late 40's professional working at a law firm off 30a. I have a 3/2 off Mack Bayou in SRB behind Sacred Heart Hospital. I have two rooms available, one furnished and the other unfurnished.
Private bathroom, discreet entrance with garage door opener. Plenty of room in the garage if storage is needed. I do have a sweet lab, just fyi. I'm pretty low key, and looking for same to house share. No drugs.
Available Dec. 1 for $1,300 per month includes everything including wifi. I can text pictures later today if you are interested. 850-598-4181 Thanks! Linda

Floridacolonial

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Room rental in a new 3 bedroom, 3 full bath house, your own private bathroom. Two driveways, close to bay.
Tenant screening, needs to be have verifiable income for the time period or pay in advance, respectful, clean, no smoking in the house, but there are porches you can sit on outside if you are clean about that. Open to the best match. No illegal drugs, not 420 friendly on property.
Open to discuss deposit, first, and last months' rent. Willing to discuss short term or long term, $1,450 utilities included, but would discuss sharing cable since cable is not included. Military friendly.

Contact Alex Kingsley at alexkingsley1@outlook.com or call 850.842.8001 for details.

ginnie.littrell

Beach Crab
Nov 28, 2022
I have a fully furnished bedroom and bathroom available now for rent $1250, utilities included (water, power, cable, wifi). I (32f) work from home and have a 1 yr, 8 lbs puppy (hypoallergenic). I'm 1/2 a block from Cessna landing and 2 miles from Gulf Place in Santa Rosa Beach.

Let me know if you're interested. 205-799-9606.

Thanks!

danpar27

Beach Comber
I am a 23 year old working locally in the Marketing field. Have lived on and off in the area since 2019, and looking to make the move permanent. Currently ISO a long term rental in or around Santa Rosa Beach. Open to moving into a home/apartment with others or having a 1 bedroom apartments/studios. If you have any openings or know anybody searching please reach out! Availability to move in around November-December.

(334) 663-1678