• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nathan Allison

Beach Comber
Jan 6, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Available Feb 1st I have options of 2 rooms open for month to month rent in our super comfy home off of 30A in the Dune Allen area. Must be a high vibe individual with zero drama, no drugs, and a love of dogs, we have two very sweet pups 2 yrs and 9 months. One room is bigger with slider out to wrap around porch and has a king size bed and TV and the other a little smaller with queen bed and TV. Will only be renting one of the two and keeping other as guest room, but for the right individual would be open to offering them both if needed. 3 month minimum stay but preferably find a great person to stay long term! Rent includes all utilities etc. We have a great fun loving vibe here and are picky about whom lives in the space, but if this is you please reach out!

Nathan Allison

Beach Comber
Jan 6, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Judy and thanks for your reply. The larger room is 1200 a month with a 600 security deposit. That includes everything and the room is furnished but can have the furniture removed if someone has their own stuff.
Can you tell me some about yourself and your needs in a home? Thanks

Judi G.

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2012
Seagrove
Well, it is me and my Bird (shown in the pic) I am to myself NO drama, Bartender looking for just 6 months. 54 yrs old and have been living here for about 12 years. I have been in the same house for 7 of those years leasing but the landlord sold the house to another lady and she doubled our rent from 1600 to 3400. The Bird is well known down here and I am just a little nervous living with dogs, she loves them but never lived with them, she has always been an only child. I do have my own furniture, does the room have it's own bath? You can look at her Profile on FB Clarise Good. She is fun out but is VERY chill at home, just like her mom! LOL

Last edited:

Nathan Allison

Beach Comber
Jan 6, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Well, it is me and my Bird (shown in the pic) I am to myself NO drama, Bartender looking for just 6 months. 54 yrs old and have been living here for about 12 years. I have been in the same house for 7 of those years leasing but the landlord sold the house to another lady and she doubled our rent from 1600 to 3400. The Bird is well known down here and I am just a little nervous living with dogs, she loves them but never lived with them, she has always been an only child. I do have my own furniture, does the room have it's own bath? You can look at her Profile on FB Clarise Good. She is fun out but is VERY chill at home, just like her mom! LOL
I know your bird and thinks she’s awesome! Im not interested in having a bird in our home though, but thank you for your interest and good luck on your search!

Mbryant82

Beach Crab
Jan 9, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
Nathan,

My name is Matt, I am a bar manager at a popular restaurant in the 30a. I am 39, laid back, drama free & easy to live with. I pay rent on time, I don’t work late and I’m respectful and courteous. I do have a well behaved 23 lb mini doodle…also easy to live with.

Im in a bit of a pinch as I was supposed to close on a home last week, and it fell thru do to a situation out of my control. My current lease is up in a month and I’m currently in dire straights trying to find a temporary scenario. This sounds like a perfect opportunity. I’d love to see the house and meet you if at all possible. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. My phone number is 719-293-0194. I greatly look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind regards,
Matt Bryant

Cameron

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2021
Santa Rosa
Available Feb 1st I have options of 2 rooms open for month to month rent in our super comfy home off of 30A in the Dune Allen area. Must be a high vibe individual with zero drama, no drugs, and a love of dogs, we have two very sweet pups 2 yrs and 9 months. One room is bigger with slider out to wrap around porch and has a king size bed and TV and the other a little smaller with queen bed and TV. Will only be renting one of the two and keeping other as guest room, but for the right individual would be open to offering them both if needed. 3 month minimum stay but preferably find a great person to stay long term! Rent includes all utilities etc. We have a great fun loving vibe here and are picky about whom lives in the space, but if this is you please reach out!
If this is still available, I am very interested in the room.

Nathan Allison

Beach Comber
Jan 6, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Nathan,

My name is Matt, I am a bar manager at a popular restaurant in the 30a. I am 39, laid back, drama free & easy to live with. I pay rent on time, I don’t work late and I’m respectful and courteous. I do have a well behaved 23 lb mini doodle…also easy to live with.

Im in a bit of a pinch as I was supposed to close on a home last week, and it fell thru do to a situation out of my control. My current lease is up in a month and I’m currently in dire straights trying to find a temporary scenario. This sounds like a perfect opportunity. I’d love to see the house and meet you if at all possible. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. My phone number is 719-293-0194. I greatly look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind regards,
Matt Bryant
Hi Matt thanks for reaching out, I’ll give you a call to see if it’ll be a good fit.