• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
Roommate wanted to share 2 br, 2 ba condo in Herons Watch. $475 plus 1/2 elec. ($35-$60)

Condo amenities include W/D, modern kitchen, high ceilings and tile floors. 3rd floor, end unit. Cable and water included. Pool and dock access to Eastern Lake.

Neighbors are mainly full time residents and awesome people. Not alot of rental traffic/noise.

I am a responsible, respectful, clean and quiet female. I have full time employment and pay the bills on time. Looking for a roommate with similar qualities. Prefer long term, but would consider short term.

Email me for more info. sbartoldus@yahoo.com

bareyoursoleon30A

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2009
Roommate wanted to share 2 br, 2 ba condo in Herons Watch. $475 plus 1/2 elec. ($35-$60)

Condo amenities include W/D, modern kitchen, high ceilings and tile floors. 3rd floor, end unit. Cable and water included. Pool and dock access to Eastern Lake.

Neighbors are mainly full time residents and awesome people. Not alot of rental traffic/noise.

I am a responsible, respectful, clean and quiet female. I have full time employment and pay the bills on time. Looking for a roommate with similar qualities. Prefer long term, but would consider short term.

Email me for more info. sbartoldus@yahoo.com

I am a 32 yr old female who is also a full-time employee and and business owner. I am calm, respectiful, and responsible and try to live a peaceful, humble existence here in paradise and try to surround myself with others doing the same. I have a 6lb. dog named Gumbo who is not a barker, has been fixed, and is fully house trained. We currently live in Dune Allen in a 4 br/4 ba home on 30-A. We do not want to move and are looking for a roommate also so if you would be interested in that option maybe we could talk about this also. I would like to meet with you and discusss the possibilities. 850-213-6390. -Kimberly