• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jdvines

Beach Comber
Sep 17, 2021
Santa Rosa beach, fl
I'm looking for a female roommate at arium. I'm on the 3rd floor (top) with a balcony and about 8 minutes away from the beach. You will have your own private bath attached to bedroom. We have a pool, outdoor grills, playgrounds, dog park and 24 hours gym. Living room and balcony areas are furnished completely and your room will have an optional dresser/night stand depending if you want to use it. I work M-F, 7:30am-4pm, I keep to myself and am rarely home.

I’m needing someone asap.
Let me know if you are interested! 2568563244

Adelle1031

Beach Crab
Feb 22, 2022
South walton
I'm looking for a female roommate at arium. I'm on the 3rd floor (top) with a balcony and about 8 minutes away from the beach. You will have your own private bath attached to bedroom. We have a pool, outdoor grills, playgrounds, dog park and 24 hours gym. Living room and balcony areas are furnished completely and your room will have an optional dresser/night stand depending if you want to use it. I work M-F, 7:30am-4pm, I keep to myself and am rarely home.

I’m needing someone asap.
Let me know if you are interested! 2568563244
Hi, are you still looking for a roommate? If so, please let me know!