• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cori W.

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi! I have a room available in my house for rent for $800 a month, including all utilities. The room comes fully furnished. I live in a great neighborhood on Indian Woman Rd off Chat Holly next to 331. I have a 3 month old puppy and a nice back yard, and I’m specifically looking for a roommate that has a dog for her to play with! Im very clean and organized, love to make dinner for everyone, and have wine nights. Please reach out if interested!

jazliebhart18

Beach Crab
Aug 27, 2021
santa rosa beach
Hi! I have a room available in my house for rent for $800 a month, including all utilities. The room comes fully furnished. I live in a great neighborhood on Indian Woman Rd off Chat Holly next to 331. I have a 3 month old puppy and a nice back yard, and I’m specifically looking for a roommate that has a dog for her to play with! Im very clean and organized, love to make dinner for everyone, and have wine nights. Please reach out if interested!
hi, i’m very interested as this is very close to my job. if you could shoot me an email or text i’d love to discuss details with you. jazliebhart18@gmail.com or 812-664-4194.

Floridacolonial

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hello, I have a
Hi! I have a room available in my house for rent for $800 a month, including all utilities. The room comes fully furnished. I live in a great neighborhood on Indian Woman Rd off Chat Holly next to 331. I have a 3 month old puppy and a nice back yard, and I’m specifically looking for a roommate that has a dog for her to play with! Im very clean and organized, love to make dinner for everyone, and have wine nights. Please reach out if intereste

ridge_roberts

Beach Crab
Aug 29, 2021
Seagrove
Hey I am interested! I work for Seaside and am looking for a new place. I have a 25 pound golden collie mix! Would love to hear more! Thanks Ridge ridge.robert19@gmail.com or 9012549064

Victoria N

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there! wondering if the room is still open? I have have black lab!

Lulydiaz1

Beach Comber
Sep 18, 2021
Santa Rosa beach
Hi!! Is this still available? I have a Golden Retriever! :) 786-546-1634