• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Roommates for Santa Rosa Beach Home

New posts

Carla

Beach Comber
Looking for 1 or 2 roommates for my 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Santa Rosa Beach home beginning July 1st. Cute neighborhood, Close to everything. Walk or bike to the bay or the beach. Fenced in backyard. Lots of natural light. The house will be getting new floors & furnishings this month. Includes use of washer and dryer. Non-smoker. No vaping. Bedrooms are currently unfurnished, open to furnishing. I'd love to have one longterm and one shorter term roommate if it works out, but open to see what fits. Clean, friendly, easy going, respectful…good vibes. Ready for move in July 1st.
 

Attachments

  • 0003 copy.jpg
    0003 copy.jpg
    651.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 0004 copy.jpg
    0004 copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 226
Looking for 1 or 2 roommates for my 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Santa Rosa Beach home beginning July 1st. Cute neighborhood, Close to everything. Walk or bike to the bay or the beach. Fenced in backyard. Lots of natural light. The house will be getting new floors & furnishings this month. Includes use of washer and dryer. Non-smoker. No vaping. Bedrooms are currently unfurnished, open to furnishing. I'd love to have one longterm and one shorter term roommate if it works out, but open to see what fits. Clean, friendly, easy going, respectful…good vibes. Ready for move in July 1st.
I currently live and work in Santa Rosa beach, but my lease is up in July and I will be moving in December. If a 6-month short term situation is possible I would love to get the details.
 
Looking for 1 or 2 roommates for my 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Santa Rosa Beach home beginning July 1st. Cute neighborhood, Close to everything. Walk or bike to the bay or the beach. Fenced in backyard. Lots of natural light. The house will be getting new floors & furnishings this month. Includes use of washer and dryer. Non-smoker. No vaping. Bedrooms are currently unfurnished, open to furnishing. I'd love to have one longterm and one shorter term roommate if it works out, but open to see what fits. Clean, friendly, easy going, respectful…good vibes. Ready for move in July 1st.
Hi Carla is this still available?
 
Looking for 1 or 2 roommates for my 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Santa Rosa Beach home beginning July 1st. Cute neighborhood, Close to everything. Walk or bike to the bay or the beach. Fenced in backyard. Lots of natural light. The house will be getting new floors & furnishings this month. Includes use of washer and dryer. Non-smoker. No vaping. Bedrooms are currently unfurnished, open to furnishing. I'd love to have one longterm and one shorter term roommate if it works out, but open to see what fits. Clean, friendly, easy going, respectful…good vibes. Ready for move in July 1st.
Is your shared house still available ?
Lou 912-596-1506
 
Looking for 1 or 2 roommates for my 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Santa Rosa Beach home beginning July 1st. Cute neighborhood, Close to everything. Walk or bike to the bay or the beach. Fenced in backyard. Lots of natural light. The house will be getting new floors & furnishings this month. Includes use of washer and dryer. Non-smoker. No vaping. Bedrooms are currently unfurnished, open to furnishing. I'd love to have one longterm and one shorter term roommate if it works out, but open to see what fits. Clean, friendly, easy going, respectful…good vibes. Ready for move in July 1st.
Hi I’m relocating for job and wondering do you have animals, do you allow animals? I have dog and cat- both behaved. Where is this exactly, what is location? Cost, etc? Thanks
 
Hello, please call to discuss details, serious inquiry looking Aug/Sept timeframe. Single female looking long term rental. Messaging ph# privately
 
Last edited:
Hi Carla! I currently live in Santa Rosa Beach. I am selling my home and looking to rent and stay in the area. It would be a sep. move in. I have a small non allergenic ,Maltese, trained. Can we talk further?
Thanks, Lisa
 
Would love to hear details please give me a call Emily at 850-376-7704 single professional, no pets, no children
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top