My wife bought me about the best Father's Day present ever a few years back- a really nice Santa suit. :lol: I gladly dressed up a few years in a row and it was believable that while Daddy was upstairs taking a nap that Santa showed up with presents. Well last year my 3 year old son was staring at Santa's eyes and took notice that it was me- "Santa Clause Daddy. Daddy Daddy Santa Clause"... We managed to distract him with the toys and ignored his observations but this year I definitely won't be able to pull it off... SO... I just got an idea- A Santa Exchange... I have the suit, glasses, beard, hat and wig. You wear it to my place for 20 minutes for a meet and greet and I will gladly do the same for you... Any takers? We live right near 393 and 30A... G