• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Job Available Santa Rosa Beach Family in need of House Manager/Nanny

New posts

Hwallace30A

Beach Crab
Looking For A House Manager/nanny For A Busy Family In Dune Allen
Searching for a reliable person to help our busy family with housekeeping, organization, managing schedules & assisting with occasional childcare for 3-month-old, 10 and 12-year-old.
Older children may require assistance with transportation to school and activities along with homework help, 3-month-old will require some occasional care during the week when I have meetings and work duties. Job Requirement: excellent references, reliable transportation, strong organizational and housekeeping skills, CPR certification, clear background check and driving record, high integrity. caring and fun!
Daily Schedule: Housekeeping, organizing, childcare as needed, helping the house run smoothly during the week. Must be comfortable with 2 hypoallergenic, non shedding dogs.
 
Looking For A House Manager/nanny For A Busy Family In Dune Allen
Searching for a reliable person to help our busy family with housekeeping, organization, managing schedules & assisting with occasional childcare for 3-month-old, 10 and 12-year-old.
Older children may require assistance with transportation to school and activities along with homework help, 3-month-old will require some occasional care during the week when I have meetings and work duties. Job Requirement: excellent references, reliable transportation, strong organizational and housekeeping skills, CPR certification, clear background check and driving record, high integrity. caring and fun!
Daily Schedule: Housekeeping, organizing, childcare as needed, helping the house run smoothly during the week. Must be comfortable with 2 hypoallergenic, non shedding dogs.
I’d love to meet with you. I myself have a 12 yr old girl who I take to school ECMS. I am CPR certified and an EMT since 2019. I was a live in caregiver for a friends mother with Alzheimer’s and her 60 year old Down Syndrome son. I’ve cleaned homes and believe I have great organizational skills. I just recently took in a dog whom someone just dumped in Point Washington. I too live in Dune Allen. If you’d like to meet my phone number is 405-315-2103. Also, I go by Cricket.
 
Hi! I’m Valerie. I’m 58 years young. Retired RN. 35 years frontline, last 20 at Duke Raleigh Hospital in Raleigh, NC. I currently work part time from home as a certified health coach. I would love to help your family to get me out of the house - I survived stage four breast cancer and a divorce this past year. Helping others has been my healing. If the position is still available, my cell is (919)795-4707. I live in Miramar off Mack Bayou Rd.
Thank you!
Val
 
Looking For A House Manager/nanny For A Busy Family In Dune Allen
Searching for a reliable person to help our busy family with housekeeping, organization, managing schedules & assisting with occasional childcare for 3-month-old, 10 and 12-year-old.
Older children may require assistance with transportation to school and activities along with homework help, 3-month-old will require some occasional care during the week when I have meetings and work duties. Job Requirement: excellent references, reliable transportation, strong organizational and housekeeping skills, CPR certification, clear background check and driving record, high integrity. caring and fun!
Daily Schedule: Housekeeping, organizing, childcare as needed, helping the house run smoothly during the week. Must be comfortable with 2 hypoallergenic, non shedding dogs.
Greetings I am not certain if you have found someone please feel contact me @ tmgl111174@gmail.com (i live in Santa Rosa Beach) Peace and Blessings
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top