Sara Comander not seeking re-election

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by FactorFiction, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

You obviously missed the post where I told Ms. Nipper exactly what I thought about the BCC's action in regard to the DeDe Hinote/Brad Alford fiasco and the actions I felt she should have taken and didn't. Ms. Nipper later went back and added language to the employee manual to correct that.. Ms Nipper also knows I have and will be her harshest critic or staunchest ally depending on her actions. I voted for her, she didn't vote for me.

Once again you are spinning tales to suit your own agenda and have no facts to back it with....just like your "fake news" theory.

2. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Wouldnt You Like To Know Beach Lover

HAHA AGENDA? This is exactly what you said "She [Nipper] is doing what is required by law! Cecilia Jones is NOT!" When in fact Mrs. Jones DOES live in her district and is doing what is "required by law." Everybody knows that you live in your own reality, but do you legitimately not see how you were proven wrong here?

3. justhavinfun

justhavinfun Beach Fanatic

Just for poops and giggles, is there any information published that shows our current commissioners districts and their current addresses that is considered public information? Thank you!!

4. Suzanne Harris

Suzanne Harris Beach Fanatic

You must not have a clue , o have been very vocal about Mrs Nipper during the employee situation. She came back and did the right thing after she had the facts. You must be one of Mrs Jones. Puppets or Cecilia herself. Grow up use your real name.

5. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

I can't even respond to that level of stupid Suzanne..its just a waste of keystrokes. I'm
    actually surprised you did. :p

6. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

7. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Because you know you are wrong and you have no come back. Your silence is my victory.

8. Wouldnt You Like To Know

We've had this conversation before Suzanne. I don't use my real name just like dozens of people on this site but I haven't seen you call all of them out. Your groupies Kaydence and Patriot games being a prime example of your double standard.

9. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

A coward takes pot shots from the sidelines. You and everyone one else on this forum knows who I am. I have not hidden that for a long long time. There was a time when I didn't want to deal with stupid trolls who took the cheap seats you now occupy but I moved on. I don't care what you think and I am no ones groupie. I don't need a group, I am quite efficient and proficient in what I do.

Suzanne and Patriot Games are personal friends of mine aside from the political crap in this County and will remain so long after you have found someone else to troll. We play by 3 standards in our lives, open, honest government, operated in the Sunshine and our private lives are are governed by the same principals.

My victory is watching you defend the BS. :clap:

10. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

OH PLEASE!!! Someone change this f*** worn out script!!! People are sick of this BS political game of musical houses going on during election time but theyre equally sick of hearing about it. Either find a way to stop the crap or shut up!!! :bang::cuss::pissed:

11. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Just because some people may or may not know who you are on here doesn't mean that you are posting under your actual name. You say that your private life is governed by operating in the sunshine but in fact you've had not 1 but 2 aliases on this site. You continually contradict yourself.

12. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

I might have a 3rd too but I'll always be Lynda Morse! :)

13. Beach days

Beach days Beach Lover

Has anyone considered mr. Nick might be running for the right reasons. Like saving our bay from pollutions,or sewer run offs into it.i would like to think since he makes his living off it , it would only make since.

14. Patriot Games

Patriot Games Beach Lover

Why do all these people have to tell us why Nick is running? Why cant he do it himself? Smells of another Phony Tony machine. Fletcher , his opponent is at every meeting and involved in the issues. Never seen nick at a meeting. If he is concerned where is his record on this? Search the BCC records if you want...you will draw a zero.

15. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Negative campaigning. I don't know Mr Nick. I do know Mr Fletcher and before I make my decision I will have talked to both and then make a decision. I am glad there are 2 to choose from. Thank you Mr Fletcher and Mr Nick for running for this position.

16. Jimmy T

Jimmy T Beach Fanatic

Do you know what Nick's party affiliation is?

17. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Mr Nick is Republican according to the Supervisor of Elections website

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List