School Bullying

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Misty, Apr 26, 2016.

1. 30A Skunkape

30A Skunkape Mr. Small Box

Hey, show some respect to a future superintendent of Walton County schools. Can't have anyone without Walton County values coming in here and ruining our children:trainwreck:

2. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

So is the girl driving the assailant?

If so, we now have her on video, in what I'm being told was a planned attack on another, her driving a car at age 12....

That's two criminal charges.

But let's focus on the adults involved. The woman "allowing" her to drive has also committed a crime.

The real crime is bad parenting / guardian behavior.

Plenty of stuff here for WCSO and DCFS to dig into.

Unfortunately, somewhere in this mix will most likely be illegal substances...

I sure hope this opens the eyes of school admin. This is most likely not isolated to this one girl.

Has the Queen made a public comment yet? This is all going on under her watch.

3. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

No seatbelts either...

4. FoX

FoX Beach Fanatic

What is the tongue hanging out thing about?

5. Will B

Will B Moderator

Maybe mom has a Miley Cyrus fixation...

6. Misty

Misty Banned

These folks call themselves "The Valley Mafia". Most are *women* (I use the term very loosely) who have several "baby daddies" who are either current cons or ex cons and either have been or are involved in illegal drug use and or other illegal activity. I don't understand the "tongue" thing but I don't understand "duck lip" images and why they are so popular on social media either.

Last night I received upwards of 6 different msgs from the "Valley Mafia" including threats, accusing me of bashing a 12 year old and I'd like to be clear...I am not bashing a 12 year old child but I have bashed the actions of 12 year olds who think it's perfectly acceptable to sucker punch another child and then brag about their escapades on social media. I don't blame the 12 year olds as much as I do the adult role models whom these children are modeling their behavior after. At least 3 of the messages were from the actual 12 year olds involved (occurring after midnight last night) and the other 3 were from "Valley Mafia" *women* (again the term used very loosely) which included perceived threats to f*-up my world.

I also want to be clear that Bailey (the girl sucker punched) is probably not completely innocent. I know the girls were friends, they quarreled, probably called each other a few names and parted friendship. I raised a child, I know that kids are not always going to get along and that they bicker and fight with one another. That's normal, hormonal, childish behavior and something parents and teachers deal with on a daily basis. I'm not saying it's right but it's what children do. It's our job as as parents teach them effective ways to deal with those issues that don't include physical violence.

What is NOT NORMAL behavior is teaching your child that it's acceptable behavior to sucker punch someone you disagree with as an effective means of stopping a dispute and that is the message the "Valley Mafia" is giving to those little girls. Telling these kids their actions were justified or that they were "just defending" themselves is BS. The most cowardly act on earth is to walk up behind someone and sucker punch them and that goes for children as well as adults. Children and adults have the inherent right to protect themselves from a perceived threat...blindly sucker punching someone who never saw it coming is not a "perceived" threat!

7. Misty

Misty Banned

That isn't her mother. It allegedly her aunt. (I don't think there is any real relation.)

8. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Sounds as if this has now turned the corner and uncovered more Walton County Issues for law enforcement to look into.

A women's gang (club) called the "Valley Mafia"...

I hope you've reported these threats to WCSO.

9. Will B

Will B Moderator

Regardless...she's the alleged "responsible" adult in that shot, and she's letting the kid drive. They can't claim the car wasn't moving. The background is blurry...

10. 30A Skunkape

30A Skunkape Mr. Small Box

I'm starting to understand why some of the gentlemen in the aforementioned valley find goats more appealing than the alternative.

11. Misty

Misty Banned

I agree. The car is moving. A 12 year old is driving. According to the passenger "they were driving down old dirt roads making memories like we all use to do with our daddies".

John G...I don't know that its a woman's gang per say (on some of the social media sites that is how they refer to themselves) but I do know that most of them are from the valley and PDL area who are all friends with one another either by being in school together (a couple actually went to school with my daughter) or through other associations. No, I have not gone to the police. I'm a firm believer that you give people enough rope, they will eventually hang themselves. 12 year olds making online threats to do me bodily harm don't frighten me nor do angry women who find that type of behavior justifiable. I will say that if they show up in my driveway there may well be a "Come to Jesus meeting" involving the police.

12. Misty

Misty Banned

For those who haven't viewed the video from Bailey's website (it's still down) here is another link...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  13. FoX

FoX Beach Fanatic

Another local youth prison bound.

14. TheZohan

TheZohan Beach Lover

FYI. The Valley Mafia use to be known as the Valley Boyz. You also have the Hogans Loop Disciples that are in the middle of the valley and Redbay. Just like Mossyhead area has the notorious Mossyhead Smiley's.

15. Misty

Misty Banned

Well...that explains the nut jobs and the influences in some of these children's lives. How tragically sad.

16. Misty

Misty Banned

The link has changed to the Sucker Punch video

I was not able to delete the other as too much time elapsed.

17. Misty

Misty Banned

WMBB NEWS STORY

Battling bullying

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  18. AprilSan

AprilSan Beach Crab

The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") and the implementing FTC trade regulation rule require that a Web site that collects information from children under thirteen must generally:

provide parents with notice (both online and in a way reasonably calculated to reach parents) of the information it collects from children, how it uses the information, and with whom it shares the information;obtain verifiable parental consent for collection, use and disclosure of personally- identifiable data from minors;provide parents wit h reasonable means to review the collected data and to refuse to allow its further use or maintenance;give parents the option to allow collection and use of the child's personal information for the specific site without consenting to disclosure to third parties;not condition a child's participation in a game, the offering of a prize, or another activity on the child disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity; andestablish and maintain reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information collected from children.- See more at: Privacy Law in Q1 2002 - FindLaw

19. FoX

FoX Beach Fanatic

wat?

20. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Queen Carlene really gives some thoughtful insight in the WMBB article.

Telling the public outright lies about not have this level of bullying! Lie. Lie. Lie.

Her quote should have been, "... these incidents occur all the time, unfortunately a stupid kid video taped it and a brave parent just so happened to post the incident online and now its got broad media attention. Damn I wish that didn't happen..."

Her quote about "zero tolerance" is the thing fundraising T-Shirts should be made from... It's so confusing and ignorant. It's great!

If parents wonder why their children act this way and why the "lunictics run the asylum(s)" look no further than current school Superintendent and her inability to address the ongoing drug and bully problems in our schools.