• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrove Beach 2BR Pet Friendly LTR

New posts

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Hi everybody...

We have a 2 BR 2 BA cottage in Seagrove Beach. It has a fenced in area for pets, screened-in porch, and deck. :cool: Very private at the end of the road... a short walk to the beach.

$1300/month

I will post pictures in the coming days as I can get them taken.
 
I am looking for a place for me and a friend to stay from May until Septemeber. I lived in Florida and just moved back to Alabama but I have a job at Big Kahuna's for the summer then I will be leaving for the Navy right after. Would your place be available then? And if so can you post some pictures or email them to me at seemogo@aol.com. Thanks!
 
Hi folks,

This unit is freshly repaintd on the inside and available for showing... It is 2BR/2BA with a fenced in yard for pets.... Very close to beach off 30-a and on a private road...

email cerigivans@mchsi.com for details, showings, and pictures.... we're asking $1300 a month..

Thanks!
 
I have some pics of this rental now... freshly painted! :yikes:

img1260dw6.jpg


img1194nm4.jpg


img1193on2.jpg


img1253nn1.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top