Okay, the Seagrove stop light. I have noticed an inability of people to understand what this light means. It is amazing. I am from Louisiana and we historically do not come to a full stop when no one else is present. But I noticed something different here. People do not go in order. While riding my bike on the bike path there, I always control my speed to coincide with what the cars are doing so I speed up and cross at just the right time so as not to inconvenience anyone. Well, as I was returning from Seaside, I watched closely as I rode and was timing my speed. A car, third from the front, coming from the Seagrove area, ended up following the cars ahead of it, with no concern for the car that was suppose to go for two turns. And the car that wanted to go was not being overly bashful, they were edging up like they wanted to go, but... This is a common thing that I see there at that light. I understand that traffic can be frustrating, but come on. I also have never seen so much traffic at that light since moving here Feb 30th. I assume people rented through today and are leaving before the full weekend because there was a serious exitos. Not to gripe, but someone shot a bottle rocket, from a second story place in Seagrove, toward me as I rode the path. They missed :lol: