• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tlhatcher45

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi!! I am currently remodeling a vintage Seagrove home steps from the beach on the corner of 395 and 30A. I have 365 square foot studio with private entrance, individual AC/Heat controls, detached private bath and shared kitchen area for $1500 all utilities paid. I also have an option of an additional 450 square foot studio with private entrance, shared bath in roommate situation, individual AC/Heat controls, and shared kitchen for $2200 all utilities paid or $1500 for second lease. No Smoking, pets may possibly be considered on an individual basis, rental and employment references required. 6 month lease to start with $1000 damage deposit. 365 square foot available immediately. 450 square foot available July 1st. Pics of second space available soon.

You can email me at tlhatcher45@gmail.com with any questions or to set up a time to see the rental.

Attachments

• Rental Pic1.jpg
    Rental Pic1.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Rental Video1.jpg
    Rental Video1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 88

tailwagger

Beach Fanatic
Dec 9, 2004
Hi!! I am currently remodeling a vintage Seagrove home steps from the beach on the corner of 395 and 30A. I have 365 square foot studio with private entrance, individual AC/Heat controls, detached private bath and shared kitchen area for $1500 all utilities paid. I also have an option of an additional 450 square foot studio with private entrance, shared bath in roommate situation, individual AC/Heat controls, and shared kitchen for $2200 all utilities paid or $1500 for second lease. No Smoking, pets may possibly be considered on an individual basis, rental and employment references required. 6 month lease to start with $1000 damage deposit. 365 square foot available immediately. 450 square foot available July 1st. Pics of second space available soon.

You can email me at tlhatcher45@gmail.com with any questions or to set up a time to see the rental.
Sorry but I am confused. It sounds like you have 2 rooms for rent that share a bath, and a kitchen that is shared with other residents? So not a studio apartment?

A studio apartment, also known as a studio flat, a self-contained apartment, efficiency apartment, bed-sitter or bachelor apartment, is a small apartment in which the normal functions of a number of rooms – often the living room, bedroom, and kitchen – are combined into a single room.

tlhatcher45

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Sorry but I am confused. It sounds like you have 2 rooms for rent that share a bath, and a kitchen that is shared with other residents? So not a studio apartment?

A studio apartment, also known as a studio flat, a self-contained apartment, efficiency apartment, bed-sitter or bachelor apartment, is a small apartment in which the normal functions of a number of rooms – often the living room, bedroom, and kitchen – are combined into a single room.
[QUOTE="tailwagger, post: 930156, ...kipedia.org/wiki/Studio_apartment[/I][/QUOTE]
sorry that you seem to be confused. The living arrangements do not seem to be what you are looking for.. Thanks so much!!

leeboy

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2015
Is this a studio apartment with its own kitchen and bath? (What is a detached bath surely not an outhouse lol but do you leave the house to get to the bathroom)

Joe Butler

Beach Crab
Jun 15, 2021
Walton County
Joe Butler here, Kathy's brother. I was supposed to fly back today, June 15th, but I had not found a place so I now fly back the 23rd. I have been living in Bay County.