Hi Everyone...
I am in search of a LTR. Preferrably in the SRB area and 2+ bedrooms and baths. I am currently renting a townhome in Escada and it is great, but the situation is month-to-month and I really need more stability in longer lease terms-don't want to get a 30-day notice that it is being sold, foreclosed on or anything else...so I am trying to prepare. I do have a little time to look, so if you know of ANYTHING, please let me know. I have a GREAT reference and can pass any screening process with flying colors. I really appreciate any help with this. Thank you. And good luck to those who are currently looking, I know that it can be tough these days. Take care...Look forward to hearing from ANYONE!
I am in search of a LTR. Preferrably in the SRB area and 2+ bedrooms and baths. I am currently renting a townhome in Escada and it is great, but the situation is month-to-month and I really need more stability in longer lease terms-don't want to get a 30-day notice that it is being sold, foreclosed on or anything else...so I am trying to prepare. I do have a little time to look, so if you know of ANYTHING, please let me know. I have a GREAT reference and can pass any screening process with flying colors. I really appreciate any help with this. Thank you. And good luck to those who are currently looking, I know that it can be tough these days. Take care...Look forward to hearing from ANYONE!