• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gayle Adams

Beach Comber
Feb 26, 2017
Rosemary Beach
New constructed home 2019 that is 150ft from the beach walkover in Seaside Proper. Fully furnished. Washer/dryer. Owner pays utilities. Sleeps 4 maximum. Owner will provide wristbands for private beach access. Parking pass provided for the guest's car and parking will be on the street near the guest home. Optional amenity passes to the pools, fitness center, and tennis courts are not in this quote. These can be added for an extra fee upon request.

Flexible on dates, but would like to rent for these dates, or most of these dates (11/20/2022 to 12/22/2022). Normal all in rate including rent, taxes, cleaning fee, and other fees would normally be $15,270.11 for this 4 week period. I will rent with all inclusive fees for $6800.00 with payment preference of check, cash, or method that is not credit card to avoid those fees. This time period includes the Thanksgiving Holidays.

Also available for Dec. 23rd to Jan. 3rd forward into Feb 2023 Inquire for a monthly rental by giving your exact requested dates. Just contact for a very significant discounted rate over the holidays or a monthly rental in the winter. I'm not able to give exact rates for this as it depends on the dates requested.

It is super clean home and well maintained. Comes with 2 free bikes, wagon with beach toys, commercial beach carrier with 4 Beach chairs to take to and from the beach. 150 ft from the beach walkover in Seaside. Will have access to private beach and the restrooms at the beach pavilion. Just 2 min walk to Seaside town for access to shopping and restaurant. Do not need a car if flying into town. Groceries can be delivered and all entertainment and shopping within walking distance of the home.

Oceanblue Cottage, 35 Tupelo St. Seaside FL 32459

The rest of the year, this is a short term rental. Owner will consider a pet if necessary and it is nonshedding for an extra fee. There is no smoking policy in the Cottage.

Email the owner Gayle Adams, Gayle@30Aoceanblue.com or you can call, 850-231-6394.

This beach pavilion is 150 ft walk from Oceanblue Cottage. This is the map of Seaside and location of the Oceanblue Cottage
IMG_2835_page-0001.jpg

pav3.jpeg

Jacki

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2018
30A
Looking for the month of February 2024. Winter/monthly rates. Can’t get into pictures??

Gayle Adams

Beach Comber
Feb 26, 2017
Rosemary Beach
Hey Jacki,

This is Gayle the owner. I can talk to you about next Feb. Can you send me an email to gayle@30AOceanblue.com and I'll show you all the pictures and we can discuss rates. My rates will be what we agree to as monthly rates on my site are not posted for Feb. 2023, or may not be applicable.
Can you do that? Thanks, Gayle