• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Carriage House for rent

New posts

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
Charming 1 bedroom

downstairs 2 car garage for storage and parking
washer dryer
grill, table and chairs

upstairs deck with table and chairs
living room/kitchen- full size refrigerator with icemaker,
stove, dishwasher,and microwave
eating area bar that separates living from kitchen
bedroom with queen size bed, dresser and chest
bathroom with shower

tile floors
includes water/sewer and cable
private
small pets:welcome:
call 850-231-5477 for more information
$850
 
Last edited:
Good Morning:

I just wanted to know if your Carriage House was still available? I am very interested. I lived in SoWal for 4 years, and worked @ Seaside. I had to come to IN. for family reasons, but now solved and excited to come back. I am single, my children are grown, and I have two little grandsons that live in Dallas. So it is just me, no pets. I will be returning to work.
Thank you
Sally Cooper
 
Carriage House

Is your carriage house still available. I am a single woman, my children are grown. Just me, not even any pets. Please advise.
Thank you.
Sally Cooper:clap:
 
Carriage House

Charming 1 bedroom

downstairs 2 car garage for storage and parking
washer dryer
grill, table and chairs

upstairs deck with table and chairs
living room/kitchen- full size refrigerator with icemaker,
stove, dishwasher,and microwave
eating area bar that separates living from kitchen
bedroom with queen size bed, dresser and chest
bathroom with shower

tile floors
includes water/sewer and cable
private
small pets:welcome:
call 850-231-5477 for more information
$850
The price is good, but coul you tell me what the deposit is, and would you consider splitting that up? I am planning a move back there the end of this month. I am the lady that asked earlier if you still have it available, and I am glad to see it is. Like I said before I am a single 59 year old, and I will take very good care of your property. I miss SoWal so much and can't wait to get back there. Thank you. I will look forward to hearing from you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top