• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Justin Gaffrey Jr

Beach Crab
Dec 9, 2020
Blue Mountain Beach
A young professional that has lived in the area for over twenty years. Co-owner of acrylic paint company connected with the Justin Gaffrey Gallery. Budget is $1,200. A previous homeowner with good credit and references.

ginadubs

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2015
Hey Justin! My husband and I have a studio available.
.08 mile north of 98 on S. Church St and 2.5 miles north of Ed Walline beach access. Upstairs fully furnished apt (except bed), full kitchen, full bath, nice deck. 1 parking spot, no washer/dryer. $1,000/month all utilities included (including wifi). No cable, but can cast any streaming service to a provided Chromecast . Local reference(s) required.

$300 deposit. Quiet and cozy neighborhood, 10 minutes to the beach and close to 30A.

Amanda Hubbard

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Justin! My husband and I have a studio available.
.08 mile north of 98 on S. Church St and 2.5 miles north of Ed Walline beach access. Upstairs fully furnished apt (except bed), full kitchen, full bath, nice deck. 1 parking spot, no washer/dryer. $1,000/month all utilities included (including wifi). No cable, but can cast any streaming service to a provided Chromecast . Local reference(s) required.

$300 deposit. Quiet and cozy neighborhood, 10 minutes to the beach and close to 30A.

Ginadubs,
Is your place still available? I am very interested and would like to know more about your place. Please email me at amhubbard20@gmail.com or call/text me at 850-803-1346
Thank you,
Amanda