Job Wanted Seeking Full-Time Job

Discussion in 'Employment' started by cameronlackss, Aug 3, 2020.

1. cameronlackss

cameronlackss Beach Crab

I am hoping to move to 30-A and am looking for a full-time position in retail or marketing, but I am very open-minded to other entry-level positions. I am very driven, a self-starter, and very eager to learn and contribute. Attached is my resume highlighting experience in customer service, marketing, and retail management. I am primarily interested in positions including retail store management, operations management, and coordinator roles supporting marketing and social media. If you know of any businesses hiring, please let me know. My contact information is included on my resume.
    Thanks in advance!

Best,

Cameron

Attached Files:

2. Libby Burgess

Libby Burgess Beach Crab

Hi Cameron! My name is Libby Burgess and I am the manager of Sunrise Coffee Company. We are currently hiring part or full time positions if you are interested! We have great hours and awesome pay in a super relaxed work environment. Feel free to call or text (850)585-6824 if you have any questions or are interested!

3. Matt J

Matt J SWGB

The first thing I would do is edit or explain the missing year of work on your resume.

Second, I'd head over to the Silver Sands outlet mall website and see who's hiring. Shouldn't take you very long.

4. Matt J

Matt J SWGB