Hi Guys, I hope that you all can help me out! My fiance and I are planning a wedding for the Destin, Grayton beach area. Grant's family is from San Diego and I want to show them the beautiful beaches of Florida. They think they have the prettiest beaches.:roll: I am from Dothan, Al but now live in Port Saint Lucie, Fl so I am trying to plan this wedding afar. I am in search of a wedding site, reception, band and housing. The wedding party will probably be around 40 people and half will be staying in the Destin area. I am wanting the reception to have a great band and for Our families to meet (they haven't met yet). Please help me out all you can. I would greatly appreciate all of your suggestions. If you need any other contact info please let me know. Thanks so much, Jana