• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P.S. Never driven a bus either.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Bob,

I don't much care.

I've asked questions for days and got no solid answers from you, the WCTA, WCEA and all the southerners pushing this. Not one solid answer just copy and pasted rhetoric from any website you could find that supports a hired Super.

Good luck...you're going to need it.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I would venture a guess that not everyone I plan to vote for in the upcoming election is going to vote the same way I am going to vote on the Superintendent issue. I will be voting for a hired Superintendent and all though I may disagree with those who oppose the change they have a right to their opinion and hopefully they will represent the will of the people.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Good luck with that Mr. Wells. We do agree change is needed...I'd just like to know how they think they are going to implement these changes???

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
It's obvious he is referring to Kenneth Pridgen as the complainant.

Not obvious to me, what's obvious is the lack of onions to name names.

I don't vote in Walton, so I only have an outside concern, but the silly
innuendo jabs without having the guts to be honest tells me what side
I would be suspicious of.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Not obvious to me, what's obvious is the lack of onions to name names.

I don't vote in Walton, so I only have an outside concern, but the silly
innuendo jabs without having the guts to be honest tells me what side
I would be suspicious of.

The reason I said Pridgen is because of all the ?????? marks by his image and none on the others. It appeared to me as if someone was trying to make it appear that it was Mr. Pridgen.

Of course we know deception isn't the game here that's why everyone is so forth coming with answers.