• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Not obvious to me, what's obvious is the lack of onions to name names. I don't vote in Walton, so I only have an outside concern, but the silly innuendo jabs without having the guts to be honest tells me what side I would be suspicious of.

How do you name names when you don't know ?
I'm on a quest to find out and I post every response from a candidate as I receive it.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
The reason I said Pridgen is because of all the ?????? marks by his image and none on the others. It appeared to me as if someone was trying to make it appear that it was Mr. Pridgen. Of course we know deception isn't the game here that's why everyone is so forth coming with answers.

Give me about 10 minutes and I can fix your problem - which candidate do you want the question marks beside ?

You are cracking me up !

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I personally think that it is Mr Pridgen and I will tell you why. In the past when 2 or more sitting commissioners may be in attendance at meeting outside of BCC meeting there seems to be a disclaimer that indicates it. I wonder if that was a consideration as Ms Comander will also be in attendance. I don't know whether it could be a violation of the sunshine law especially if a discussion of items that could be brought before the BCC for a vote could be affected. That is just my initial thought. Bob Hudson is that a potential issue?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Give me about 10 minutes and I can fix your problem - which candidate do you want the question marks beside ?

You are cracking me up !

Don't do me any favors. I'm not the only one who suspected you were pointing fingers at Pridgen.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I personally think that it is Mr Pridgen and I will tell you why. In the past when 2 or more sitting commissioners may be in attendance at meeting outside of BCC meeting there seems to be a disclaimer that indicates it. I wonder if that was a consideration as Ms Comander will also be in attendance. I don't know whether it could be a violation of the sunshine law especially if a discussion of items that could be brought before the BCC for a vote could be affected. That is just my initial thought. Bob Hudson is that a potential issue?

I suppose it could be but read the email closely - it states a "complaint" not a potential sunshine violation. Why cancel - just change moderators. They often attend public meeting and two or more are present by the way. Questions are constantly asked and they respond.

Last edited:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I see your point but she did say it was because of her that was the issue. Guess we will know for sure eventually.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Was it a complaint or a question about a violation? Also exactly WHO received said complaint and what do they have to say?