• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Steele Mama, that's the sweetest post I've ever read, your describing your daughter saying her "I do" where her heart has always been. :love: I hope I am lucky enough to write the same about my daughter when she's old enough to marry. :love:

Best wishes to the bride! Congratulations to the groom!

And thanks for the traffic report! ;-) We're arriving on Saturday, so we'll be sure to take the PCB route instead of our regular GB route! :D (Although we might not be able to resist biking over to GB to see a wild wedding party in action... :love: )

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Steele Mama, I truly wish you have the most beautiful day ever for that wedding, what a sweet post that was :love: best wishes to them both!!!

inlovewithGB

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Mama i love everything about you, and reading what you said about the wedding and mama sis has me in tears! :wub I cannot wait for this wonderful occassion! You have done a wonderful job in raising Jen, you have so much to be proud of! So much love all for you.

Thanks to all who are praying for this day and for my grandmother, God blesss!

-the last one

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Ok......now I have tears
cry.gif
you have the sweetest family.

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
seagrovelover said:
Ok......now I have tears
cry.gif
you have the sweetest family.

Yes, we do have the sweetest family and we all consider Grayton Beach "home". Most of us have been at Grayton for all of our lives.

Stop by and celebrate with us!

Love lives!

inlovewithGB

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Hey Gail, i didnt know you were on here also! Mom made me get one and made sure i had the write spelling and everything! I love you so much and i am so excited to spend some good time with the family, we should have a wedding every year! I love you so much, tell the girls i say hello and i love them too!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Mermaid said:
Steele Mama, that's the sweetest post I've ever read, your describing your daughter saying her "I do" where her heart has always been. :love: I hope I am lucky enough to write the same about my daughter when she's old enough to marry. :love:

Best wishes to the bride! Congratulations to the groom!

And thanks for the traffic report! ;-) We're arriving on Saturday, so we'll be sure to take the PCB route instead of our regular GB route! :D (Although we might not be able to resist biking over to GB to see a wild wedding party in action... :love: )
Thank you Mermaid. I appreciate the good wishes. This is my first wedding of 4 girls. More to come! :D

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
steeleing4 said:
Hey Gail, i didnt know you were on here also! Mom made me get one and made sure i had the write spelling and everything! I love you so much and i am so excited to spend some good time with the family, we should have a wedding every year! I love you so much, tell the girls i say hello and i love them too!
Honey, great avatar! Way to go! I'm so glad you had a mountaintop experience tonight. Sounded beautiful.
:love: :love: :love: :love:

inlovewithGB

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
I really really did, just amazing, breathtaking and also very humbling! I wish you could have been there, it also helped that i was with some really amazing people, the best on campus i do believe! love you

*only 5 more days! :clap_1: