• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I have goosebumps reading these posts! And also a great big smile! Blessings to all on this special occasion! I can't think of a better place to join together a happy couple. I can just imagine the tears of joy and the GREAT BIG PARTY afterwards! CELEBRATE....and know we all send our special SoWal cheer to the whole family!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you have the time this week (and of course we would understand if you don't!), keep us up on the wedding preparations! This is fun!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jdarg said:
If you have the time this week (and of course we would understand if you don't!), keep us up on the wedding preparations! This is fun!

Yesterday, a little planning regarding decorations took place at the RedBar.:funn:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Yesterday, a little planning regarding decorations took place at the RedBar.:funn:

I bet those will be some seriously interesting decorations!!

Wait a minute- I thought you went to church yesterday?? :roll:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jdarg said:
I bet those will be some seriously interesting decorations!!

Wait a minute- I thought you went to church yesterday?? :roll:
I did go to Church... at the RedBar. Who says that you need a steeple to know God?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:
I did go to Church... at the RedBar. Who says that you need a steeple to know God?

Just a good Bloody Mary...

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
steele mama said:
The little girl who grew up playing at the dock on Western Lake and swimming in the Emerald Green will be saying "I do" right there where her heart has always been. :love: I don't want to hear anything about noise ordinance either! ;-)

Please be in prayer for her Mama Sis (the most precious one) who has not been well for the first time in 84 years. you may have seen her wearing a crown in the 4th of July Parade. She's our queen!
Wow, I have a lump in my throat just reading this, and I haven't even met any of you! Just so sweetly written and heartfelt. :love:
And prayers for Mama Sis--I hope she gets to attend and enjoy the day!
Congrats and blessings!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Smiling JOe said:

No steeples necessary for us. If we lived down there, we would go to that church every Sunday! I do love a good choir. :clap_1: