• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
peapod1980 said:
Wow, I have a lump in my throat just reading this, and I haven't even met any of you! Just so sweetly written and heartfelt. :love:
And prayers for Mama Sis--I hope she gets to attend and enjoy the day!
Congrats and blessings!
Thanks to everyone. Today Mama Sis is at the Mayo Clinic in JAX. We know she is in good hands and all that matters is that she feels better.

Looks like the weather is going to hold out for a beautiful wedding on Saturday!

I am the bride-to-be, and I thank all of you for the sweet words of encouragement regarding the wedding and my grandmother.

The groom and I are so excited! And although we will be hosting a party for more than 350 people, our family mottos has become "the more, the merrier" so please stop by and say hello! Biking is encouraged, though. (I wonder if we'll get busted by the cops.) :clap_1:

We'll keep you updated on the chaos and fun!

steele mama said:
Thanks to everyone. Today Mama Sis is at the Mayo Clinic in JAX. We know she is in good hands and all that matters is that she feels better.

Looks like the weather is going to hold out for a beautiful wedding on Saturday!

I'm not complaining...the low is 60! Whew hew!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
steeleing1 said:
I am the bride-to-be, and I thank all of you for the sweet words of encouragement regarding the wedding and my grandmother.

The groom and I are so excited! And although we will be hosting a party for more than 350 people, our family mottos has become "the more, the merrier" so please stop by and say hello! Biking is encouraged, though. (I wonder if we'll get busted by the cops.) :clap_1:

We'll keep you updated on the chaos and fun!
I was just at the Dread website, hate to ask a stupid question, but who is the groom? :dunno:

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
peapod1980 said:
I was just at the Dread website, hate to ask a stupid question, but who is the groom? :dunno:
That is not a stupid question. He is the goodlooking one. :D
Just kidding, Kyle, Justin and Kenny. He is the mandolin player with the golden locks.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
steele mama said:
That is not a stupid question. He is the goodlooking one. :D
Just kidding, Kyle, Justin and Kenny. He is the mandolin player with the golden locks.
Got it! Thanks--so nice to put a face with a story! :clap_1:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
peapod1980 said:
Got it! Thanks--so nice to put a face with a story! :clap_1:

Peapod, have you listened to the music? It's amazing! :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
Peapod, have you listened to the music? It's amazing! :clap_1:

You might remember I sent a DC/CD* to the son at school. He really likes it!!! Unlike the clothes I buy for him!

* Great title for next CD!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Steeleing1, will you tell us more about your wedding? What does your dress look like? Are you saying "I do" outdoors or in? Are your sisters bridesmaids?

Enquiring minds want to know! :love: