• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Mermaid said:
Steeleing1, will you tell us more about your wedding? What does your dress look like? Are you saying "I do" outdoors or in? Are your sisters bridesmaids?

Enquiring minds want to know! :love:

The dress is a secret. ;-) But all events will take place in the backyard of our family home on the lake in GB. We were going to be in our church for the ceremony, but this thing has grown too large for walls.

My three sisters and my future sister-in-law are my bridesmaids; Balder's niece is our flower girl; his brother and bandmates are groomsmen; and my dad and son are walking me down the aisle.

The great Hubba Hubba will be reigning over the dance floor! Photos by Dawn Anderson will be on pictage.com after the event. But you might see a few floating around sowal.com, too.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Mermaid said:
Steeleing1, will you tell us more about your wedding? What does your dress look like? Are you saying "I do" outdoors or in? Are your sisters bridesmaids?

Enquiring minds want to know! :love:
Low Country Boil served courtesy of Bride's aunt, a.k.a. Oldtimer and her husband Ralph.

steele mama said:
Low Country Boil served courtesy of Bride's aunt, a.k.a. Oldtimer and her husband Ralph.

THE BEST low country boil, plus some other treats by our favorite restaurants. Getting hungry. :drool:

inlovewithGB

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Thanks for all the love and support of our fellow sowal's! Im the youngest and i was just telling my mom last night how absolutely wonderful people on this website are. We know eachother almost not at all, but share a common love and in that can enjoy eachothers lives! The wedding is going to be the talk of the year!

People are probably ready to throw up by now. Sorry for all the gushing...can you tell we're excited? I'll shut up. I'm too busy to be posting anyway. I just can't help myself...Bye!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
steeleing1 said:
we will be hosting a party for more than 350 people, our family mottos has become "the more, the merrier" so please stop by and say hello! Biking is encouraged, though. (I wonder if we'll get busted by the cops.) :clap_1:

They may have to walk to get to the party, so I don;t know that they will show up. :rotfl: