• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Paula said:
Gee, thanks for the invitation. We'll see if we can make it through the crowds. Either way, have a fantastic wedding. Someday, perhaps our daughters will choose to get married at the beach across the street from our place at the Cottages at Camp Creek at sunset. That would be very special (and years away since they are 12 and 14)!

Congratulations again!
I remember the day when my oldest, steeleing 1, was 14 and at Grayton. Oh my...those were the days! :eek:
Enjoy those girls. Ride the moods like the surf. :D Expect wipe outs from time to time. Get back on the board and keep paddling. One day they will be on the beach in the sunset saying "I do". :love:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
steele mama said:
I remember the day when my oldest, steeleing 1, was 14 and at Grayton. Oh my...those were the days! :eek:
Enjoy those girls. Ride the moods like the surf. :D Expect wipe outs from time to time. Get back on the board and keep paddling. One day they will be on the beach in the sunset saying "I do". :love:

Thanks steele mama. I like those sentiments.
We also have a 14 yr. old girl who I would love to see married at the beach some day....... way off in the future. :lol:

Patterson

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2004
I finally got time to read the GBMB and I feel so lucky to have friends and family that are so caring. Mama Sis is hopefully getting the help she needs and will be at Graytona Lodge for the "event." She is a strong woman and cannot stand to be left out of any fun, especially such a joyous occasion.
The whole family, most of Grayton, Seaside and surrounding areas are so excited and happy for Jennifer and Balder. Can't wait for Saturday!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Rita said:
Thanks steele mama. I like those sentiments.
We also have a 14 yr. old girl who I would love to see married at the beach some day....... way off in the future. :lol:
Well, it's been 16 years since mine was 14 and the wedding is worth the wait! :clap_1:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
steeleing1 said:
People are probably ready to throw up by now. Sorry for all the gushing...can you tell we're excited? I'll shut up. I'm too busy to be posting anyway. I just can't help myself...Bye!

We love hearing all the mushy details! Can't wait to see the pictures. The ones I've seen of Dawn's are amazing. I'm sure yours will be just astounding! Where are you honeymooning...or is that a secret too?

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
steele mama said:
Four days! :D :eek:

This is a stellar week for us on sowal.com! First we had gttbgrandbaby arrive safely into loving arms and now this next blessing! I am in awe of this phenomenon...the closeness I feel to my SoWal family. steelemama, you personify the unconditional and uncomplicated pure love of a mother! The saying of riding the waves is SO appropo to child rearing! For me, it has been about letting my kids get their own board back after a wipeout!

I hope to see a photo of you dancing your feet off at the wedding!!!!

WooHoo to the happy couple!

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
Sueshore said:
We could never get (insert vomiter smilie here) about all this excitement!!! DO NOT shut up....you have a dedicated thread to this blessed union and I for one want to hear anything you are willing to give up! If you are too busy, one of your darling family members can pick it up for you!

"We are Family...everyone on SoWal for free!"

ok, even I'll jump in here - gush all you want - dosen't bother me, but tie up the groom and don't let him come to his senses! :lol: (all my ex's live in texas)

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
aquaticbiology said:
ok, even I'll jump in here - gush all you want - dosen't bother me, but tie up the groom and don't let him come to his senses! :lol: (all my ex's live in texas)
He is of a very sound mind! Thank the Lord for that!