• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Skunky slinks past 3000!

New posts
Buona sera Skunkiritto! :wave: Maybe when you have a real job, you can catch up with me!!!! BTW...this is my first Eyetalyun post, just for you!!! :clap:

:wave: How you doin' Miss Kittay?

Congratulations Mr. Dr. Skunkape....have enjoyed all 3000 of them!!!:clap:
 
Buona sera Skunkiritto! :wave: Maybe when you have a real job, you can catch up with me!!!! BTW...this is my first Eyetalyun post, just for you!!! :clap:

:clap: :clap: You made it!!!! Miss ya! :wave: :wub:
 
:clap: :wave: Are you being a good kitty?

:wave: ...si si!! I just wrote a long post about our travels so far and I think it fell in the Atlantic ! :bang: I hit submit and it went to that dammmm page not displayed thing. :angry:
 
:wave: ...si si!! I just wrote a long post about our travels so far and I think it fell in the Atlantic ! :bang: I hit submit and it went to that dammmm page not displayed thing. :angry:

I always copy my long posts before I hit submit, because that has happened to me to many times. :bang: :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top