• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

South Walton Costco

New posts
Mobile or Tallahassee
 
Seriously I wish a Costco was closer. We dropped our Sam's memberships and joined Costco on the grounds that we are in Tallahassee more than we are in Panama City and we almost never go to Fort Walton anymore. And then...COVID hit, I haven't been in Tallahassee in 3 months and even then it was only because I was passing through. Aaaargh.
 
And I heard the reason one WASN'T built at/near Pier Park is they thought it would take business away from the Tallahassee store. Are you kidding me?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top