• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Cork On the Ocean said:
Great, by the way Debbie with the house in PC Beach last week raved about you and her Vtour. FYI, She says you look much younger without the beard :lol:

W/O the beard?....never mind, can't touch this!!!

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Sueshore said:
W/O the beard?....never mind, can't touch this!!!

Don't know, have never had the pleasure but she said there's a photo of daddy-o with a grey beard somewhere and when he showed up without one he looked much younger than she thought. Did he send a stand-in? :dunno: He's not dishing. :rotfl:

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Paula said:
When I met Kurt he didn't have a beard. Maybe that wasn't really Kurt... hmmmm.

We might have to out him :rotfl: I'll ask her where the infamous beard photo is! And if you try to pull it, kurt, I'll tell her how to find it in her cache :rofl: or is she wrong. Will the real daddy-o please stand up?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Yesterday I dropped at:
Movies By The Sea - WaterColor Crossing
Liquor store at WaterColor Crossing
Seagrove Market
Bud & Alley's
Central Square Records
Sundog Books
Grayton Market
The Red Bar

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Hi Kurt: For those of us who use rental cars when we come to town, any chance to get the kind of SoWal stickers that stick to windows or hang from the mirror? Just to let people know a SoWaller is in town?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Paula said:
Hi Kurt: For those of us who use rental cars when we come to town, any chance to get the kind of SoWal stickers that stick to windows or hang from the mirror? Just to let people know a SoWaller is in town?

I'll cehck into them - but you can put a regular one anywhere on the exterior - they peel off easy once you get it started -they don't come apart or leave adhesive. Or scotch tape one on the inside window.