• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Spring Break availability 3/25 thru 4/1

New posts

lindatat

quirty
Looks like we might be making a trip down to Sowal this week for my kids spring break; kind of last minute as I just found out I could take the time off work. Thought I would check here first as I would prefer to give my business to a fellow "Sowaller." Will probably be just me and my 2 kids. I do like a little extra space even though there's only 3 of us, so we need at least 2 bedrooms. Please PM me if you have availability.

Thanks!
 
We do! I don't know where you want to stay, or what you want to pay, but we're open and I'd be happy to deal. The house is in the Seacrest Beach North division with the lagoon pool.
 
Wow - that was a fast reply (kind of what I was hoping for!) I'll take a look at your listing on vrbo.com and get back to you. Thanks!
 
lindabobhat said:
Wow - that was a fast reply (kind of what I was hoping for!) I'll take a look at your listing on vrbo.com and get back to you. Thanks!


Yeah, picture Horseshack raising his hand: "Ooh ooh ooh!" That's me. :floor:

Rents are down this year, what can I say? :idontno:

Good luck with whatever you decide! :cool:
 
lindabobhat said:
Wow - that was a fast reply (kind of what I was hoping for!) I'll take a look at your listing on vrbo.com and get back to you. Thanks!

If you decide on TFT's house let me know. I'll be in the neighborhood. Maybe we can meet up.
 
TooFarTampa said:
Rents are down this year, what can I say?

I keep hearing that on this board. If that is true, I question why our rental agent called early this week to increase our rental fee for the first week of April. You would think they would be trying to keep our business instead of taking the chance that we might rent elsewhere. :pissed:
 
shakennotstirred said:
I keep hearing that on this board. If that is true, I question why our rental agent called early this week to increase our rental fee for the first week of April. You would think they would be trying to keep our business instead of taking the chance that we might rent elsewhere. :pissed:

My personal experience is that some rental agencies are more reasonable than others. We are happy with our new one so far. (Emerald Sun) Their reaction to rents being down this spring was to run 10 percent discount specials to get in more people. Makes sense. Our last management company would never have done that.
 
TooFarTampa said:
My personal experience is that some rental agencies are more reasonable than others. We are happy with our new one so far. (Emerald Sun) Their reaction to rents being down this spring was to run 10 percent discount specials to get in more people. Makes sense. Our last management company would never have done that.

We have used this agency numerous times in the past & never had a problem. They did offer us the opportunity to cancel without penalty but with everyone's vacation schedules being coordinated & airfare already booked, we chose not to do that. I will tell our vacation coordinator about Emerald Sun for future visits.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top