• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Dec 1, 2020
30A
Moving to Destin Area and looking for a rental. Employed, Clean, and respectful to other peoples properties. Looking anywhere from West end of Panama City Beach to Destin and commons area.

ginadubs

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2015
My name is Gina Dubicki. My husband and I have a furnished studio apartment (full kitchen and bath) available on 12/15 (possibly sooner) if you're interested. It's upstairs (semi-private entrance through the garage) from our home in Old Town Santa Rosa Beach, about a mile north of 98 off of South Church Street. It $1000/month and includes all utilities (water, electric & wifi) and is furnished excluding a bed and TV. It's about 450 sf with a large deck off the back. Let me know if you're interested in seeing it or have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• apt1.jpg
    apt1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 29
  • apt2.jpg
    apt2.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 26
  • apt3.jpg
    apt3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 25
  • apt4.jpg
    apt4.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 25
  • apt5.jpg
    apt5.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 25

Kate Cupp

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2021
Seaside
Moving to Destin Area and looking for a rental. Employed, Clean, and respectful to other peoples properties. Looking anywhere from West end of Panama City Beach to Destin and commons area.

Hi Anna! If you’re still looking for a place text me, I’m looking for another roommate! 660-734-3982

Carry Truett

Beach Comber
Feb 5, 2021
Destin
My name is Gina Dubicki. My husband and I have a furnished studio apartment (full kitchen and bath) available on 12/15 (possibly sooner) if you're interested. It's upstairs (semi-private entrance through the garage) from our home in Old Town Santa Rosa Beach, about a mile north of 98 off of South Church Street. It $1000/month and includes all utilities (water, electric & wifi) and is furnished excluding a bed and TV. It's about 450 sf with a large deck off the back. Let me know if you're interested in seeing it or have any questions. Thanks!

I would love to speak with you about this rental! I do believe my future daughter in law was renting this space from you a while back. My home has sold and I am needing a rental until my home is finished being built. Please give me a call at 850-461-0495! Thanks, Carry.

emmy321

Beach Comber
Feb 4, 2021
Rosemary beach
Hi Gina! Is this still available?

McKinnis Lehman

Beach Comber
Feb 7, 2021
Miramar beach
is this still avalible ? I am interested!