• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
My husband snoring. He travels so much for work, that it is a pleasant sound.


The yellow finches at my bird feeder....so sweet.
 
Other than my family:

An afternoon nap when I really need it and I fall asleep easily for about an hour after reading a few pages of a magazine

Sitting down and reading a good book, especially on the porch or at a beach

Being at any beach, especially early in the morning when it's quiet and cool (of course, Sowal and our cottages are my favorite beach places)

Eating dinner (or any meal) with family and friends (and even people I just met) and just catching up and spending a long time around a table

Holidays with family

My job (I'm lucky with that one)
 
30gAy makes me happy with his satirical masterpeices. Can you come out and play 30gAy? Where are you?
 
Today and Everyday that I am lucky enough to get another day. :cool:
 
Definite, KD. I'm with you on that one! We're all lucky to be here to enjoy the sunrises and sunsets.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top