• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
On The Sandbar - 4,500 sq. ft beach front home offers our guest some of the most amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico from all levels of this home. It's Destin/Miramar Beach location is conveniently located within walking distance to plenty of local seafood restaurants, shopping malls, live entertainment, and more! With 7 bedrooms, 9.5 baths, and large enough to sleep up to 16 it’s perfect to host beach weddings, family reunions, or group retreats. It even has its very own private elevator which services all floors of the home including the beach level!

Established in 2009 - this luxury beach front home has 7 bedrooms, 9.5 baths and sleeps 16. Features 3 beach front suites, a his and her private dressing room with full length mirror and bath. Her bath has a whirlpool tub with rain head shower. His bath has a walk-in shower. Each suite has a private balcony facing the water, also a 42' flat screen over the wood burning fireplace with wood box. The suite has a wet bar with mini-fridge and coffee maker (see layout and photos pages for more features). The gathering room is located on the top floor (fifth level) with living room and dining room.

See you at the beach!

BOOK HERE

Call/TEXT 717-847-6412 or email info@destinbeachvacationrentalsinc.com

Attachments

• 5085550294.jpg
    5085550294.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 5

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
I apologize to all for the editorial and though I believe this forum is open to all and welcomes rental posts from all, 22 threads on the home page by you @DestinBeachVR is a bit much don't you think? It pushes others off the front page of the forum. Perhaps consolidate some of your threads by area or type so it not so much like spam? Also I hope you strongly consider advertising on the site if you aren't already. We all need to support locals helping locals!

Just my thoughts feel free to ignore or delete if I am over the line.

We apologize, we thought this forum was to post vacation rentals for people looking for vacation rentals. We did notice that our posts from months ago were still at the top, leading us to believe that not many people post often. We apologize it you felt it was spam, however unless we have violated a rule on the forum, we would like to keep our posts up in order for visitors or locals to find our properties to vacation in. Thank you for your input, and we will make sure that we take ALL older posts down. We are a small boutique vacation rental company with 12 rentals. If we delete the others, 12 posts on this forum shouldn't be that bad :) Have a wonderful & super sunny day! See you at the beach!!