• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Subleaser needed ASAP!!!

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
I am looking for a subleaser to take over my lease ASAP. I got a job in a different city and am unable to break my lease and with my new place there is no way that I can afford 2 rents!

It is a 2 bedroom apartment in Destin at Legacy on the Bay. It's so nice...like new! I have lived here for 5 months and love it, but the job thing didn't work out so well.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!
 
Hey Melissa-
It is $1,035 per month. That includes just the rent. You would have to get the cable switched back on, ect. My lease runs until November, but you can carry it on in your name. It's just insane trying to get in over there. There is a huge waiting list. I was working in Destin so it was the perfect location for me. Let me know what you think.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top