• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ABBippen

Beach Crab
Feb 21, 2022
Hey y'all!! I am graduating May 7th from Ole Miss. Then, I will begin law school in the fall. I have worked as a server and an assistant manager at an upscale restaurant throughout my undergrad & my dream is to work at a restaurant on 30A for the summer before I hit the books again. That being said, if anyone knows of anywhere I could stay starting in mid-May through the end of July please let me know!! I am open to a carriage house, house sublease, studio apartment, etc. that I can rent for the summer. I have two friends that may also be coming down to work for the summer, so I am open to multiple bedroom options as well. Thank you in advance!!

rileybrannock

Beach Comber
Jan 26, 2022
Cincinnati, OH
Hey girl! 3 of us are coming down after college as well to work internships/serving!!! We've been looking for a house/rental as well, and if you want to reach out and maybe see if we can all come together to help the pricing my number is 513.441.4841!! Hotty toddy!!!