• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tmt

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2017
Jackson, MS
Need 1-2 bedroom rental from the end of may until the first week of August. I am 50 years old, a school teacher, and recently widowed, looking to live at the beach for the summer to determine if I should relocate permanently.

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Need 1-2 bedroom rental from the end of may until the first week of August. I am 50 years old, a school teacher, and recently widowed, looking to live at the beach for the summer to determine if I should relocate permanently.
Are you still looking for a place to rent this summer? I have a home with a pool in Seagrove. I can send you info if you are interested.
Thanks,
Sarah

tmt

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2017
Jackson, MS
Yes! Please send me info- thanks so much.
Tonya Tidwell
601-941-1206
tmt90@aol.com

tmt

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2017
Jackson, MS
Yes! Please send me info- thanks so much.
Tonya Tidwell
601-941-1206
tmt90@aol.com
Hi Sarah,
This looks awesome. It is more than I would like to spend per month. I am in the process of selling my home in Jackson, MS in order to relocate permanently to the beach so if that happens soon and your rental is available, I would love to look at it.
Thanks so much!

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hi Sarah,
This looks awesome. It is more than I would like to spend per month. I am in the process of selling my home in Jackson, MS in order to relocate permanently to the beach so if that happens soon and your rental is available, I would love to look at it.
Thanks so much!
Ok. Sounds good. Good luck and I hope everything falls into place for you so you can start that new chapter in your life.

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hi Tonya!
It's available for as many months as you would like. I usually do a year lease but if it's a month to month then I ask for 2 months notice to give me enough time to rent it again. I'm pretty flexible!
Thanks,
Sarah