• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GSaunders

Beach Crab
Jul 5, 2020
Tyler, TX
Have you or anyone you know been negatively affected by the sudden closure of Sunburst Beach Vacations, formerly based in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida? If so, please send me a private message and I will provide you with direction on who to reach out to with your complaint. And feel free to share your story in this thread; there are a lot of us in the same predicament.
We have been affected, booked a year ago to find out all is lost including reservation and deposit. Do you know of a class action? Thanks!!

stoddardmedia

Beach Crab
Nov 13, 2022
Athens, GA
What became of this? The Sunburst founders are good people, yet I thought they sold the company to a hedge fund or investors. How Stephen Edward Shafer got involved is curious indeed. I no longer live in Florida.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
What became of this? The Sunburst founders are good people, yet I thought they sold the company to a hedge fund or investors. How Stephen Edward Shafer got involved is curious indeed. I no longer live in Florida.

I think Shafer was put in place to run it.