• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
audie said:
Let's hope we here in Indiana don't get the 18 inches of snow (then 5 inches of rain) we got last year in Dec/Jan. I don't mind a little snow, but it is very disheartening to get off work after a 12 hr shift and have no idea whether you will even make it home or not. Plus i couldn't hardly find my white vehicle in the hospital parking lot !

That's when the white SAND of SoWal starts looking realllllly appealing. ;-)

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
Just how much snow did you guys get today? STL is not that far from you and we only got flurries. Of course is was COLD and windy.

I hate cold weather.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
ktschris said:
Just how much snow did you guys get today? STL is not that far from you and we only got flurries. Of course is was COLD and windy.
Do they say, "the STL" in St Louis?

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
we probably didn't even get an inch of snow yesterday/last night - but it is chilly and windy. it is 17 degrees here now. my old english sheepdog is loving this weather, she doesn't want to come in after i let her out !

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
audie said:
we probably didn't even get an inch of snow yesterday/last night - but it is chilly and windy. it is 17 degrees here now. my old english sheepdog is loving this weather, she doesn't want to come in after i let her out !

Hello Audie. I have a sister that lives in Connersville. I never realized how bad your winters were until she moved there. It seems to last from November to April. Wish I loved the cold as much as your dog. Too cold for me here.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Do they say, "the STL" in St Louis?

Good question...some of us here live in "the DFW"!!

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
iwishiwasthere said:
Hello Audie. I have a sister that lives in Connersville. I never realized how bad your winters were until she moved there. It seems to last from November to April. Wish I loved the cold as much as your dog. Too cold for me here.

i am from connersville and my parents still live there. i am only about 30 mins away now. once again - small world !

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
audie said:
i am from connersville and my parents still live there. i am only about 30 mins away now. once again - small world !

after all!!! I love these stories...we are all just one big family!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jdarg said:
I live in "Da 'Ville"- does sound sound hip hop cool enough?

"Coupe Da 'Ville" sounds more hip hop!!!