• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sunset Beach (next to Rosemary)

New posts
I think RO and GB stayed there once when their places were rented. Also, Lollygal who is a SoWaller own's a place there. Our deed beach access is thru their neighborhood, it's a really pretty neighborhood, condos and courtyard homes.
 
skippertoo said:
Has anyone stayed at Sunset Beach homes ?? They are right beside Rosemary Beach.

Skip
No, but somewhere, I have floor plans for all of them. I have been in each of the different floor plans. Why do you ask?
 
Skipper,
What do you know? I found the floor plan for that unit, although the kitchen counter is changed slightly. The loft is a small space with no bath, but should work well for a kid or two in the bunks. I did not scan the loft. See attachment.

Personally, I think the units are very nice. The living/dining area is a little tight for a primary house, but probably work well for a vacation rental. From any of the units, the beach and pool is a very short stroll down the street. I do not know if the walkover has been rebuilt. Maybe someone can chime in on that note.

The larger SUVs can often be seen hanging out of the driveway. Parking is a premium in general.

summary - I think they would be a nice place to rent.
 
The walkover has been rebuilt. No worries there.
 
Thanks SJ
It is just my wife & I and of course our Goldendoodle ! We are looking forward to the trip (May).
Skip
 
I forgot to mention that this unit is a reverse floor plan with the kitchen and living room located upstairs which I think you will enjoy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top