• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Misty, just one question. Do you participate in your local government to the extent of attending BCC meetings? If so, do you express your wants and opinions at those meetings? Sorry, the second question was an afterthought. If not, while it is certainly your right to express your opinion, it would carry more weight if you are even a minor participant in your local governmental affairs. Oh, and one more thing. I was alive and well during Nazi Germany. I see no such government here.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Misty, just one question. Do you participate in your local government to the extent of attending BCC meetings? If so, do you express your wants and opinions at those meetings? Sorry, the second question was an afterthought. If not, while it is certainly your right to express your opinion, it would carry more weight if you are even a minor participant in your local governmental affairs. Oh, and one more thing. I was alive and well during Nazi Germany. I see no such government here.

If your assertions were even partially correct threads would not be locked and disappearing from this board nor would Suzanne Harris be filing and WINNING lawsuits against this county!

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Misty, I see you choose to ignore and not answer my simple question.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Misty, I see you choose to ignore and not answer my simple question.

I've already answered the question Andy A. You figure out which board I answered it on. Answering the same tired old questions by you is becoming redundant.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
If your assertions were even partially correct threads would not be locked and disappearing from this board nor would Suzanne Harris be filing and WINNING lawsuits against this county!

Not only are you appearing stupid as evident by your Nazi comment but now you are lying also. You should probably quit while you're behind.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Seems to be a common tactic of the mentally incompetent - ignore and deflect!

I assure you Ms. Moliterno I am far from mentally incompetent. I've answered the question more times than I care to count. You are welcome to figure out where it was posted.

The truly mentally incompetent are those who think anyone with opinions that differ from theirs are mentally incompetent.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I assure you Ms. Moliterno I am far from mentally incompetent. I've answered the question more times than I care to count. You are welcome to figure out where it was posted.

The truly mentally incompetent are those who think anyone with opinions that differ from their are mentally incompetent.

Have a great day.

Assuming who someone is from a common first name is further proof of stupidity.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Assuming who someone is from a common first name is further proof of stupidity.

LOL! Don't assume "Dawn" that I give a tinkers damn what you think of me. I assure you I don't.