• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
IMG_2328.JPG

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
I think Rosemary Beach sells passes to their facilities (gym, pool, tennis) for families/singles, by the day or week. You might try giving them a call if it becomes a problem while your down there. They are nice facilities and it's a fairly short drive.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I didn't say so because in another post I wrote to be happy wherever, when the plans go bad, have fun, blah, blah, blah -- and seriously, I meant it and try to live that way every day -- BUT meanwhile the real me is on another thread practically selling my dog for a pool to swim in.

Hey, why is August your least favorite time?

well, its hotter than hail for one. and really, by august, we're just really over it. over the heat, that is. and waiting waiting waiting for our wonderful October.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
well, its hotter than hail for one. and really, by august, we're just really over it. over the heat, that is. and waiting waiting waiting for our wonderful October.

I don't like August because school starts....and it is too hot to go to school!

I do feel better- just talked to friends in Orlando. It sounds like misery there. I like Disney, but not enough to go anywhere near Orlando in the summer!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mystical powers. :funn:

If your having trouble getting in I'll let you in and we can have cocktails the next time you're there. :D

Do they give you one of those stretchy bracelet thingies? I may have to bring this up at the next HOA meeting. :D