• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Thanks :cool: Dave, sumpin' cheap and good. That's just what 30-A needs!:clap_1: We'll be in to try it out, fosho. :D I love home made guac...yumyumyum Thanks for the menu.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Do they allow tacos on the beach in Seaside? :lol:

I would have named it the "Triple T" - Tacky Taco Tiki and all my staff would wear grass skirts and coconut bras - even the dudes. And yes I realize that ain't Mexican but it is tacky!!! Saturdays would be Tacky Tourist day when the staff would wear floral-print shirts and brown shoes with white socks. All diners judged to be tacky enough would receive a complimentary shot of the cheapest tequila available.

Wow- this thread got my attention. :D I can do this dress code. And since we didn't get kicked out of B&A's with the fake T&A, Toots can wear that to the Taco Bar too! Kurt, you can borrow the coconuts if ya need'em.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Wow all this sounds great! Just the kind of fun stuff a taco bar needs. Next Saturday is Cinco de mayo come for the street party we are planning with all the shops at the Taco Bar. Anyone know a Mariachi band? Dave

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Dave, talk to Jean Pierre or Roberto at Coco's for a line on entertainment.

I just finished the pollo, carnitas, guac and salsa and enjoyed it all very much.

Old Hurricanes location.
Thanks for the info, and thanks for the menu, David R.

If you are what you eat, we'd be Mexican food. We'll definitely try the new restaurant.

Everything except the chorizo, that is. Once at Nuevo Laredo Cantina in Atlanta, I had chorizo tacos. The next day I started having chest pains and thought I was having a heart attack. After an EKG, echocardiogram, stress test, and heart scan, it was determined that I just had indigestion (some pretty expensive tacos, huh? :rotfl:)

Last edited:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6AbnGv7WwI[/nomedia]

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3v6AOjgoxw[/nomedia]

070429-seaside-001.jpg

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Dave, talk to Jean Pierre or Roberto at Coco's for a line on entertainment.

I just finished the pollo, carnitas, guac and salsa and enjoyed it all very much.

Thanks for the tip, the complements and the video posting kurt. This has been a longtime dream of mine to open a taqueria. It took over a month to get a permit from the county to build out the space otherwise I would have opened on April 1. It took only 10 days to do the buildout and it would have not happened without the help of a bunch of amazing friends and of course the alignment of the planets. Dave

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Word on the street is that the shrimp tacos and the fish tacos are excellent. ;-) There is also word that Dave hired some hot chic to tend the tequila bar. :love::D

Last edited: