• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Childcare4u

Beach Lover
Jul 1, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Wow how exciting!! sounds great to me with the supervised play center!! Ive always wanted a tanning salon to have a place for the kids to play so I can tan quick. How much will you be charging??

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Apr 20, 2007
if you want a tan, you can always go to that beautiful thing we have called the beach.
just an idea.
:)

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
RDGordon4, I think I know you!!! Congrats on the new biz!!

I prefer tanning beds to the real sun as I dont take the time to sit on the sand. :dunno: Although the view is much better on the beach!!:rotfl:

RDgordon4

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2008
Seagrove
if you want a tan, you can always go to that beautiful thing we have called the beach.
just an idea.
:)

I totally agree, and I do. But Like many others I work everyday during the week and between yardwork and children activities I don't always get the oportunity to go. This offers a chance for those like me who would like to get a base tan so they can enjoy the beach when they do go, without burning. Remember always use Sunscreen! I do beleive that people should be safe and careful. Hope you will at least check us out.