• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
kathydwells said:
Yes, he was!!!! He ROCKED tonight. He and Chris were my favorites!!!!


Ditto here kathy. I think Chris is sexy...love the bald head :wub:
 
Ocean Lover said:

:floor: I agree....I like Bucky but last night his hair was atrocious! Cute on a little girl maybe...bring back the ponytail. I also think Taylor and Katharine were the best!



OMG that hair, I think it made him sound bad :idontno:
 
seagrovelover said:
OMG that hair, I think it made him sound bad :idontno:

I agree, what were they thinking? I felt sorry for him. Can you imagine what he has had to go through today because of it. I sure wouldn't want his stylist!! I hated Kelley's hair also, her's looks so much better straight!!!!
 
OMG!! I haven't watched it yet. Had to do a double, so it is stored in the DVR. Can't wait to see Taylor and all the bad hair.
 
Obviously Taylor got the word that all his WOOH-ing was putting some folks off. not a single woo or fist pump last night. You could tell he was trying to tone down what people call his "spasms" (which i love!) . I'm so happy simon's pulling for him now, publicly. I thought he and katherine were the best too. i was inclined to dismiss katherine as a pretty face they were trying to sell us (like simon's doing now with that mediocre Kellie)...but she showed serious skillz last night with her vocals and performance. I'm sold. However we don't need another Clarkson, so I'm still pulling for my boys Chris and Taylor. and that sweet guy Elliott.
Melissa leaves tonight I'm sure, unless it's Lisa Tucker in a shocker.

:oops: i know way too much about this. :oops:
 
katie blue said:
Melissa leaves tonight I'm sure, unless it's Lisa Tucker in a shocker.

:oops: i know way too much about this. :oops:
:lolabove: I love it!
I hope you're right, though there's really no way to justify Li'l Kevin staying another second, bless his heart.
 
Oh, that Kevin with his pity votes will be responsible for sending home some real talent prematurely. Mark my words. I hope too, pea, that he leaves tonight, but he won't. Not yet. It's so funny watching all these singers in the final recaps, and whenever they cut to Kevin, swaying back and forth like a nervous kid at an elementary school recital, it's almost sad--he seems so over his head. Kid can sing, for sure, but the producers will make sure he stays at least til the top 10 so that he'll pull the kiddies in on the concert tour. Done and done.

somebody stop me. now.
 
peapod1980 said:
Tatertot! Where you been? Was wondering about you yesterday when I was over on the food board...had any good meals lately?
Ready to hand out any free therapy this week? ;-)


Aw, your so sweet to think of me! :wub: I've been on and off the board lately. Too busy, but that's just not acceptable! I've missed everyone - so i'm making a come back!

I did go to Old Florida Fish House last weekend and LOVED it! And I'm going to Borago's for the first time next week. :clap_1:

My therapy is coming home and reading this board everynight when I get done doing therapy all day! :roll: thanks for thinking of me!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top