• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
Who went home????? I missed it.
 
Sueshore said:
Who went home????? I missed it.

Miss Kitty, surely you don't have a life outside of AI and SoWal :confused:
:biggrin:
 
destindreamin said:
I think y'all are right on about everybody. Kevin's got to go. Katherine is wonderful, Chris and Elliott are truly talented, Taylor is very entertaining. Did I miss the reason Mandisa was barefooted? :idontno:

She also said her feet were killing her...duh!!!!
 
I have a limewire question...I downloaded the free version. Does it usually take forever to download one song? It's taking all this time and then I realized I clicked on the wrong one. I wanted Taylor's latest and I downloaded Takin it to the Streets. Not one of my favorites. :bang:
 
Strange how Bucky is starting to grow on me, Breck girl hair (do the stylists hate him?) and all. I don't think he should win, but I'd like to see him last a couple more weeks so he can make the tour lineup.
 
scrltbegonya said:
I'll see what I can do... :cool:
Thank you, thank you!

Poor Ace, I thought he would cry last night. What a shocker! What is America thinking, voting for Kevin and not Lisa or Ace? Surely Kevin was #4 from the bottom! Or it could have been bucky. Seriously, we all know way too much about this but I do love it. :wub:
 
steele mama said:
Thank you, thank you!

Poor Ace, I thought he would cry last night. What a shocker! What is America thinking, voting for Kevin and not Lisa or Ace? Surely Kevin was #4 from the bottom! Or it could have been bucky. Seriously, we all know way too much about this but I do love it. :wub:

This voting is weird. There is an internet site that encourages votes for the worst each week. Last year they kept Scott Savol in far longer than I could stand. If Simon gives the singer a scathing review, they over-vote for that singer, keeping him on the show for as long as they can.
 
Cheering472 said:
This voting is weird. There is an internet site that encourages votes for the worst each week. Last year they kept Scott Savol in far longer than I could stand. If Simon gives the singer a scathing review, they over-vote for that singer, keeping him on the show for as long as they can.

The more I watch the more I respect Simon. He knows what he is talking about. Meanwhile Paula is whacked-out on Xanax or some other benzodiazapene and the Randy is too nice, never saying anything harsher than 'it just didn't do much for me tonight'. I was halfway hoping that they were going to critique Stevie Wonder last night! :rolling:
 
30A Skunkape said:
The more I watch the more I respect Simon. He knows what he is talking about. Meanwhile Paula is whacked-out on Xanax or some other benzodiazapene and the Randy is too nice, never saying anything harsher than 'it just didn't do much for me tonight'. I was halfway hoping that they were going to critique Stevie Wonder last night! :rolling:

That would have been funny! I agree at least Simon calls it like he sees it and often has valid and constructive comments. However there are times that I cringe over what he says. The New York Times had a nice article on Simon this past Sunday, interesting man.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top