• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tennis

New posts

dduhaime

Beach Comber
I just moved to the area and looking for tennis games. Sandestin seems pricey just to play tennis. Anyone know of public courts and interest in playing - i'm about 3.5 level.

Thanks

Denis
 
Sorry,
I dont play, someone will help you out I am sure...:D
 
I believe there are courts at the high school on 331. I'm home till next thurs. and I was a 4.0 when I played often but haven't hit in a year but am willing to play.
 
I just moved to the area and looking for tennis games. Sandestin seems pricey just to play tennis. Anyone know of public courts and interest in playing - i'm about 3.5 level.

Thanks

Denis
I love tennis....learned to play in Atlanta....I am about a 3.0 player with 3.5 aspirations...I would play with you in a heart beat...but you would kick my butt:biggrin: maybe next time I am in town???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top