• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Thai cafe for sale in Grayton Beach

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Owner of the Thai Cafe in Grayton are looking for a buyer, sadly they don't have the personnel to run it. Fully equipped with gas, woks, walk-in etc. Looking for around $25k - equipment only. Would be great for Thai or Chinese.

Built-in clientelle, a few tables inside and a few outside - mostly carry out or delivery. This is all I know. PM or e-mail me if seriously interested and I will give you owner's contact info.
 
kurt said:
Owner of the Thai Cafe in Grayton are looking for a buyer, sadly they don't have the personnel to run it....
Sounds like a familiar scenario. If you want to open a business here, be ready to have a one-man-show.
 
I would be interested in the information regarding the restaurant. My husband and I are looking to move to Grayton - he is a Chef - might be a great opportunity for us.
Thanks
 
Renee said:
I would be interested in the information regarding the restaurant. My husband and I are looking to move to Grayton - he is a Chef - might be a great opportunity for us.
Thanks

Check your PM.
 
I think this would also be a good location for Mexican food. If you had the right bilingual person to run it there would be no shortage of help and cooks. The local workers alone would provide plenty of business.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top