• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Thanksgiving

New posts
So would you rather have Almond Joys - or coconut Cream Pie - I can make you one!!!!:funn:
 
Last edited:
Him and his girlfriend? Word on the street is it's serious and she's coming along for Tgiving.

I feel like she's really cool... We have to test drive her either way.
 
I feel like she's really cool... We have to test drive her either way.

She could be the coolest girl on the planet but we are kinda overwhelming when people first meet us. It's a fact.

BTW- the last time you talked Tbag into a game it was a lot different and we were still in school on Christmas/New Years break. We are adults now and have responsibilities. Wait...this might be easier than I thought. You can talk him into practically anything.

Game on! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top