[FONT=arial][FONT=arial][URL="http://sowal.com/restaurant/the-bay"]The Bay [/URL]Offers an All Day Easter Brunch Buffet![/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=arial][FONT=arial]Easter is a day of celebration. Families get together to catch up, enjoy each other's company, eat a great meal and spend time together. There is no better way to celebrate than having that meal while sitting by the water. The Bay has quickly become a local and visitor favorite because of its super fresh seafood, relaxed vibe and great service. The Bay is offering the Easter Buffet all day from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 5, 2015. Make your reservation for the Easter Buffet by calling [URL="tel:850-622-2291"]850-622-2291[/URL]. [SIZE=3]The Bay is South Walton's newest waterfront restaurant located on the Choctawhatchee Bay at the foot of the 331 bridge. Don't miss this SoWal local favorite spot for great food, sushi, live music, beach bonfires and good times! [SIZE=4][URL="http://sowal.com/restaurant/the-bay"]Read more and see photos at SoWal Dining Guide | The Bay! [/URL] [I][SIZE=2]Add your comments & reviews!!! We love hearing from you.[/SIZE][/I][/SIZE][/SIZE] [COLOR=#444444][I]Our new favorite place in South Walton![/I] - Beverly [SoWal reader review][/COLOR][/FONT] [ATTACH]40281.vB[/ATTACH][/FONT]