• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Rent = $2,500 plus utilities & gas
3 bedroom 2 bath OR 2 bedroom and 1 yoga/dance studio w/mirrors
Gas stove, dryer, heater
2 wood burning fireplaces, one down stairs in livingroom, one upstairs in studio
1 car garage....Dog/cat door.
generator/ never been used
Screened in porch
ceiling fans, big windows, no curtains because no one can see in and you can see out
large beautiful yard to walk around in.
More than 29 big beautiful pine trees
fire pit in back
30' bamboo trees
Lots of lovely bugs, butterflies, frogs, lizards, birds.....mother nature at her finest :)

A day in the Golden Bubble:
You wake up to mother nature all around. You grab a cup of coffee/tea and walk outside and all you can see are trees and natural landscape. You don't have to worry about how your hair looks because no one can see you......you are alone with yourself, your thoughts, and mother nature......This is what it feels like to stay in my place.....I'm a country girl.....I love trees and nature.....I am blessed to have a very special place right in the heart of Seagrove Beach. One Acre Fenced in. A Dogs Paradise. A Cat's Dream. 7 minutes you are on one of the quietest beaches down here... This has been my home for the past 12 years.....I'm a Yoga Student/ Teacher for over 20 years. I am a meditator/ gardner/ naturalist. I Don't have TV. I clean my place with Natural Products. I would rather have the doors and windows open, the ceiling fans going...My place is very healing.....it is serene....This is a place for someone who likes to Get Away from it all...Clean, Natural, Private.

e-mail me for pictures and more info www.dancingwithlife@gmail.com